Bag-in-Box design is very flexible.It is composed of a inner bag with several layers of composite film, a functional wine valve and an outer packaging box mostly made of paper.Currently the bag-in-box is most widely used in the field of wine packaging, and is challenging the traditional rigid container packaging. In today's market,it can be applied to liquid products such as milk, juice, wine, sauce and so on.
Cutting Die: Customized Shape
Specification: 5-220L available
1. Excellent barrier performance for liquid food
2. Environmentally low carbon effectiveness, fully compliant with new environmental regulations
3. Cost-effective solution compared to traditional packaging such as can, hard containers.
4. Compliant with food packaging regulations
5. Re-closable with cap
6. Rduce packaging and transportation cosy, easy storage
7. Strong sealing strength, non-breakage, non leakage
8. Eco-friendly materials & moisture proof, protect from light, gas barrier
The inner bag is a flexible packaging bag made of multi-layer composite film. After precise calculation, it is made of materials with the lowest oxygen permeability to keep the liquid fresh and safe to the greatest extent.
Flanged seat is welded to inner bag. Make the inner bag system in a vacuum state to maintain the maximum degree of air isolation, prevent oxidation and deterioration of liquid.
The outer packing is standard carton or iron drum, which can withstand pressure and easy to stack during transportation. POPs also be printed on the outer packing to explain the products in the bag.